We are pleased to invite you to submit presentation proposals for the Coq Workshop 2022, which will be held in Haifa, Israel on August 12, 2022, as part of FLoC 2022.
The Coq Workshop focuses on strengthening the Coq community and providing a forum for discussing practical issues, including the future of the Coq software and its associated ecosystem of libraries and tools. Thus, rather than serving as a venue for traditional research papers, the workshop is organized around informal presentations and discussions, supplemented with invited talks.
- May 10, 2022 (AoE): Deadline for submission of presentation proposals
- June 10, 2022: Notification to authors
- August 12, 2022: Workshop
Authors should submit presentation proposals as extended abstracts through EasyChair.
Relevant subject matter includes but is not limited to:
- Language or tactic features for Coq
- Theory and implementation of the Calculus of Inductive Constructions
- Applications of Coq and experience reports on Coq use in education and industry
- Tools and platforms built on Coq
- Plugins and libraries for Coq
- Interfacing with Coq
- Formalization tricks and Coq pearls
Presentation proposals should be no more than 2 pages in length including bibliographic references, and should use the EasyChair style with the
fullpage package. All submissions must be in PDF format.
- Łukasz Czajka (Technical University of Dortmund)
- Emily First (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Kesha Hietala (University of Maryland)
- Shachar Itzhaky (Technion)
- Xavier Leroy (Collège de France and Inria)
- Érik Martin-Dorel (IRIT)
- Anders Mörtberg (Stockholm University)
- Karl Palmskog (KTH Royal Institute of Technology) [chair]
- Clément Pit-Claudel (Amazon AWS)
- Vincent Rahli (University of Birmingham)
- Talia Ringer (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) [chair]
Organizers and contact:
Karl Palmskog and Talia Ringer (email@example.com)