IMPORTANT: We are extending the deadline for submission to the
Coq workshop to May 30th, AoE (Anywhere on Earth).
We are pleased to invite you to submit presentation proposals for the
Coq Workshop 2023, which will be held in Białystok, Poland on July 31,
2023, as a satellite to the ITP conference.
The Coq Workshop 2023 is the 14th installment of the Coq Workshop
series. The workshop brings together users, contributors, and
developers of the Coq proof assistant.
The Coq Workshop focuses on strengthening the Coq community and
providing a forum for discussing practical issues, including the
future of the Coq software and its associated ecosystem of libraries
and tools. Thus, rather than serving as a venue for traditional
research papers, the workshop is organized around informal
presentations and discussions, supplemented with invited talks.
- May 30, 2023 (AoE): Deadline for submission of presentation proposals
- June 15, 2023: Notification to authors
- July 31, 2023: Workshop
Authors should submit presentation proposals as extended abstracts
Relevant subject matter includes but is not limited to:
- Language or tactic features for Coq
- Theory and implementation of the Calculus of Inductive Constructions
- Applications of Coq and experience reports on Coq use in education and
- Tools and platforms built on Coq
- Plugins and libraries for Coq
- Interfacing with Coq
- Formalization tricks and Coq pearls
Presentation proposals should be no more than 2 pages in length
including bibliographic references, and should use the EasyChair style
with the fullpage package. All submissions must be in PDF format.
- Nada Amin (Harvard)
- Jesper Bengtson (IT-University of Copenhagen)
- Yves Bertot (Inria) [chair]
- Ana Borges (University of Barcelona)
- Chantal Keller (LMF, Université Paris-Saclay)
- Pierre Roux (ONERA, Toulouse)
- Takafumi Saikawa (Nagoya University)
- Enrico Tassi (Inria) [chair]
Organizers and contact:
Enrico Tassi and Yves Bertot (firstname.lastname@example.org)