Suggested Answers

I suspect this is probably a FAQ but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Apologies in advance for the dumb question but are the suggested answers to the exercises in Software Foundations: Volume 1 Logical Foundations posted somewhere? I’m a bit stumped on a few of the exercises and, honestly, I wouldn’t mind double checking some of my answers against a suggested answer.

Because Software Foundations is used in a lot of courses, they request that nobody post solutions. If you ask specific questions though, someone will generally help out. In my case, I literally just worked through all of Software Foundations (and am working on the 5th module in beta as I write this). If you make some posts with questions, myself and others can try and help out.

I think it’s a bit silly in this day and age that they don’t post solutions (I say let cheating undergrads shoot themselves in the foot), but it is what it is :slight_smile:

Edit: I should mention, have you tried googling? Some people have violated the solutions embargo…you can find solutions for many questions. If you search "Software Foundations " on Google, you’ll often find such solutions. Also, if you search the proof name on stack overflow you’ll often find questions from other people who struggled with various pieces.

1 Like