We are pleased to make the following:
First Announcement: on May 22 — May 26, 2023 a workshop on CERTIFIED AND SYMBOLIC-NUMERIC COMPUTATION will take place at ENS de Lyon (Lyon, France).
More information can be found on our website:
The last twenty years have seen the advent of computer-aided proofs in mathematics and this trend is getting more and more important. This workshop aims at discussing the trust issues raised by the rise of computational mathematics, with an emphasis on numerical methods.
This workshop is part of a special year on Recent Trends in Computer Algebra in Lyon and Paris in 2023, presented in full at https://rtca2023.github.io/
There will be time for a limited number of short talks by participants: do not hesitate to propose a talk, or a software demo.
• Manuel Eberl, U. Innsbruck, Austria
• Jordi-Lluis Figueras, U. Uppsala, Sweden
• John Harrison, Amazon Web Services, Portland, OR, USA
• Fredrik Johansson, Inria Bordeaux, France
• Mioara Joldes, LAAS Toulouse, France
• Jean-Bernard Lasserre, LAAS Toulouse, France
• Patrick Massot, U. Paris-Saclay, France
• Guillaume Melquiond, Inria Saclay, France
• Jason Mireles-James, Florida Atlantic University, France
• Jean-Michel Muller, LIP Lyon, France
• Michael Plum, KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany
• Daniel Wilczak, Jagiellonian U., Krakow, Poland
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory: simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may arrange some funding to help students or young researchers who want to attend. Please contact us if you are interested.
Feel free to advertise the meeting to your colleagues and students.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to write at email@example.com, or to reach any of the organizers (Nicolas Brisebarre, Assia Mahboubi, Damien Pous, Bruno Salvy).