The LDS Coq and Lean Autumn School 2023 is an interactive theorem proving school that takes place September 18-20, 2023, in Bucharest, Romania.
The ILDS Coq and Lean Autumn School 2023 aims to introduce potential students to the Coq and Lean proof assistants, as well as to theoretical underpinnings of interactive theorem proving. It is the second school on interactive theorem proving organized in Bucharest, following the ICUB Coq Autumn School, which was held in September 2018.
The event is co-located with FROM 2023, whose participants are eligible for a special discounted fee for the school.
- Institute for Logic and Data Science
- Research Center for Logic, Optimization and Security, University of Bucharest
- Horațiu Cheval (University of Bucharest)
- Vlad Rusu (INRIA Lille)
- Andrei Sipoș (University of Bucharest & ILDS & IMAR)
- Julian Sutherland (Nethermind)
- Traian Florin Șerbănuță (Runtime Verification, Inc. & University of Bucharest & ILDS)
- Andrei Sipoș, Introduction to Type Theory for Interactive Theorem Proving
- Vlad Rusu & Traian Florin Șerbănuță, Introduction to Coq
- Julian Sutherland & Horațiu Cheval, Introduction to Lean
No parallel sessions are planned, so it will be possible to attend all the courses.
The registration fee is 150 EUR for the general public and 75 EUR for those who participate at FROM 2023. It covers attendance, lunch, coffee breaks, and the official dinner.
To register, please use the common registration form for the ILDS Coq and Lean Autumn School 2023 and FROM 2023. Note that one can still register later, separately, for the autumn school and still benefit from the discount.
ILDS offers a limited number of fellowships (waiving the registration fee) for students. Students interested in getting a fellowship need to complete an application form by 1 August 2023. Applicants will be notified by 14 August 2023.
- Deadline for fellowship (fee waiver) application: 1 August 2023
- Notification of fellowship applicants: 14 August 2023
- Deadline for registration: 7 September 2023
- School: 18-20 September 2023