Dear Coq users and developers,
we are happy to announce the release of jsCoq 0.11.0, based on Coq 8.11.
Since jsCoq 0.9, the 0.11 version does include numerous improvements and
fine tunings, as well as all the changes from upstream Coq.
Highlights since 0.9 are:
- project moved from https://github.com/ejgallego/jscoq to the
- jsCoq is distributed as a NPM package!
- updated to use Coq 8.11.1
- support for timeout and interrupt
- improvements in goal printing and display
- extended set of addons
- new build system based on Dune
See the CHANGES  file for a detailed list of changes.
jsCoq is free software, please don’t hesitate to report issues and
contribute at https://github.com/jscoq/jscoq
Shachar and Emilio