Docker-Coq is an open source project on GitHub under the BSD-3-Clause license. It maintains definitions of a set of Docker images that provide a basic Coq environment for continuous integration and local use. Thanks to the docker-keeper software, images built from Docker-Coq definitions are continuously deployed to the public Docker registry, where users can pull them without worry of rate limitations.
- Familiarity with container software like Docker
- Familiarity with software continuous integration and build automation, in particular on GitHub and/or GitLab
- Basic shell scripting
- Basic Python programming
Maintainer core tasks:
- Create and deploy new Coq Docker definitions to the Docker registry after Coq (pre-)releases.
- Monitor the use of Coq Docker images for continuous integration on GitHub/GitLab and rebuild images when necessary.
- Work with the current Docker-Coq and docker-keeper maintainer to further develop and automate the toolchain.
Please respond to this GitHub issue with your motivation, and a short summary of relevant experience, for becoming a Docker-Coq maintainer. The maintainer will be selected from the issue responders by the Coq Team and Coq-community owners.